Guest Internet Usage Policy
This Guest Internet Usage policy is to provide guest’s with a secure and fast internet usage service at The Greenhouse Backpacker by protecting you from others who slow our internet services due to excessive downloads and streaming of inappropriate material.
This policy applies to all users of the Greenhouse free internet service.
Prohibited uses of the Greenhouse internet include but are not limited to:
- downloading large files (including movies, software, games, etc)
- downloading or posting pornographic material
- sending data or downloads that in any way can be deemed insulting, abusive, threatening, bigoted, sexist, racist or offensive and hurtful to other people
- advocating any illegal or terrorist activities
- posting or distributing images that contain any vulgar, obscene or discourteous themes
- commercial purposes of any kind including advertising, selling or soliciting to others
- knowingly posting or distributing material that contains a virus and/or spam material
If you are found to be sharing your free wifi code with non Greenhouse guests the wifi code will be taken from you and you will not be able to utilise this free service for the remainder of your stay. Free WIFI service is to be used on one device at a time only.
These are shared computers so any information/data is accessible, never erased and considered public. You use the provided computers and internet at your own risk. Any guests found not following this policy will be restricted from using the WIFI service.
This is a free service we offer our guests, please follow this policy so the Greenhouse Backpacker can continue to offer this service
On the move? Check out our mobile site.
Website development by C2 Media